Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Focused on the Blues



In my last post I was pretty blue.  In the spirit of shaking off those blues I thought I'd show you what I did on a morning walk I took with Maxie last August when I was really "focused on the blues".

Often when we walk I take my camera with me, in case I see something interesting.  That day I decided to spice things up by only taking photos of "blue things".  Here are a few of the 30 photos I managed to snap in a 45 minute walk.  



 

 









Maxie wasn't too happy with me stopping so many times on this walk.  Usually she is the one stopping!

4 comments :

  1. Love these last 2 posts Leah! Was just musing on how beautiful you are combining Art and Philosophy- such beautiful examples over and over of how you using Life to inform your Art and Art to inform our Souls! In appreciation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that I'm not sure that my walk on the beach would reveal much blue but then I realised there are a lot of little Portugese man o' war or bluebottles washed up at the moment.

    I hope your blues are fading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was amazed at the blues I found on my treasure hunt. And yes my blues are fading Wendy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete