Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Doodle Delight!



I had a piece of brown paper left over after wrapping up a box of items to send to my daughter in Montréal a few weeks ago.  I plopped it on my art table.  Over time, whenever I had a few minutes, I doodled, then colored it in with sharpies.  Turned out to be a great way to do a wee bit of art everyday admist the hustle and bustle of preparing for the Christmas season.  I finished it on Christmas morning while all the family was still asleep.  It's hanging off my bulletin board now.  Not sure what I'll do with it (measures about 18" x 22") but it does a good job making me smile!

Have a happy day.

--Leah

 

1 comment :

  1. Doddling is really soothing isn't it? You've inspired me to leave a piece of paper and pens on the kitchen countertop to doodle on - when I get back to blogging (soonish) I'll show you!

    ReplyDelete